OEM/ODM Manufacturer Boltless Steel - New Energy Racking – INFORM
OEM/ODM Manufacturer Boltless Steel - New Energy Racking – INFORM Detail:
New energy racking/Battery racking
It is used for static storage of battery cells in the battery cell production line of battery factories, and the storage period is generally not more than 24 hours.
Vehicle: bin. The weight is generally less than 200kg.
- The stored goods have a high risk factor, and the shelf design safety and error proofing requirements are high. For example, to prevent the pallet from being pushed out of the shelf due to the misoperation of the stacker crane, the shelf needs to be backstopped.
- Shelf material taboos: copper, zinc and nickel are prohibited.
Introduction of fire board form
- Nano polymer board:
High strength, good bearing performance, and expensive.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel + rock wool:
The bearing capacity is weak and the price is cheap; if the strength is required, a supporting frame needs to be added separately. The rock wool structure is loose, and the opening of the fireproof board will leak cotton. Pay attention to the blocking at the opening.
- Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel + Phenolic:
The bearing performance is moderate and the price is cheap;
- Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel + Silicate:
High strength, good bearing performance, slightly expensive price, poor silicate processing performance (not easy to punch), heavy weight and inconvenient installation.
Why choose us?
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for OEM/ODM Manufacturer Boltless Steel - New Energy Racking – INFORM , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Suriname, Japan, United States, We welcome you to visit our company & factory and our showroom displays various products that will meet your expectations. Meanwhile, it is convenient to visit our website. Our sales staff will try their best to provide you with the best services. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via E-mail, fax or telephone.
By Esther from Porto - 2017.05.02 18:28
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Leona from Philippines - 2018.06.21 17:11