Shuttle Mover System
Different from AS/RS, shuttle mover system is an innovative fully automated intensive warehouse, which realizes greater utilization of warehouse space and can meet greater efficiency requirements of inbound and outbound.
Main working principle:
1. Inbound: After WMS receives the information of inbound goods, it allocates cargo space based on the goods characteristics, and generates inbound instructions. WCS dispatches related equipment to automatically deliver goods to the designated location;
2. Outbound: After WMS receives the information of outbound goods; it generates outbound instructions according to cargo positions. WCS dispatches related equipment to automatically send goods to the outbound end.
Freely loading and unloading by taking sub-lane as storage unit, and main-lane as transport path; according to lanes layout, it can be divided into: two-side layout and middle layout.
□ Shuttle mover and rails are arranged on both sides of racking:
· Radio shuttle mode: first in first out (FIFO);
· Inbound and outbound methods: single-sided inbound and outbound;
□ Shuttle mover and rails are arranged in the middle of racking:
· Radio shuttle mode: first in last out (FILO);
· Inbound and outbound methods: inbound and outbound on one side
1. The perfect combination of intensive storage and automation system;
2. Fully automated storage of bulk pallets;
3. The semi-automatic raido shuttle rack can be systematically upgraded, to be interconnected with production and logistics system to achieve seamless connection.
4. Low requirements for warehouse building pattern and floor height inside the warehouse;
5. The warehouse layout is flexible, with multiple floors and regional layouts to realize fully automated storage;
Recently, NANJING INFORM STORAGE EQUIPMENT (GROUP) CO.,LTD and Inner Mongolia Chengxin Yong'an Chemical Co., Ltd. signed a cooperation agreement on the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of an automated warehouse system. The project adopts shuttle mover system solution, which is mainly composed of drive in racking, radio shuttle, shuttle mover, reciprocating elevators, layer changing elevators, conveyor lines, and software.