The reduction of overall operating costs by optimizing warehouse operations has become an important means for enterprises.
Recently, Nanjing Inform Storage Group and Liqun Group signed a cooperation agreement on the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of an automated warehouse system. The project adopts the shuttle and shuttle mover system solution, which is mainly composed of through-type dense racking, radio shuttle, shuttle mover and computer control systems.
1. Customer Introduction
Liqun Group is a trans-regional, multi-format and comprehensive large-scale commercial group. For many consecutive years, it has ranked among the top 500 private enterprises in China, the top 30 of China’s top 100 chain enterprises, and the top 10 of Qingdao’s top 100 enterprises.
2. Project Overview
-18 sets of shuttle and shuttle movers
-1 set of WCS software
- 405 pallets/hour 135 pallets/hour 270 pallets/hour
- FIFO, FILO
This project adopts the intensive storage system of the shuttle and shuttle mover to store the goods. It contains 9,552 pallet positions, 18 sets of shuttle and shuttle movers, and 1 set of WCS software. It mainly stores various products of supermarkets, such as products with various types of materials and requiring large quantities of access.
The overall efficiency of inbound and outbound operations meets 405 pallets/hour: Inbound end 135 pallets/hour, outbound end 270 pallets/hour (Including finished product delivery, empty pallet back to warehouse, surplus material back to warehouse); Empty pallets are delivered out of the warehouse to supply staggered palletizing operations.
In and out of the warehouse: batch FIFO, FILO.
◇ The height of the warehouse is 20 meters, which requires high installation accuracy and track adjustment of the dense warehouse, and the installation is difficult;
◇ More shuttles, and it is very difficult for the software system to schedule equipment. Inform Storage planning WCS system, which can achieve more optimized paths;
◇24-hour operation requires very high equipment stability.
3. Shuttle and Shuttle Mover System
The shuttle and shuttle mover system consists of shuttles, shuttle movers, elevators, conveyors or AGVs, dense storage racking and WMS, WCS systems. It is a fully automated dense storage solution with flexible operation, high flexibility, good scalability, and high cost performance.
Compared with traditional pallet racking, there is no need for forklifts to drive into the racking lanes, the operation efficiency can be doubled, and the warehouse can be unmanned.
• Batch pallet operation, support FIFO and FILO two operation modes;
• Fully automated operation of batch pallets;
• Can adapt to irregular warehouse area;
• Low requirements for warehouse building layout, floor height in warehouse, floor bearing capacity, etc.;
• The storage layout is flexible, and it can be multi-floor and regional layout to achieve fully automated storage.
• Intelligent scheduling, no need for personnel to operate equipment;
• It can be connected to a shuttle, and can also handle and transport pallets;
• 24-hour automatic unmanned batch operation;
• The shuttle can be charged online during operation;
• One shuttle mover on the same floor corresponds to two or more shuttles to work together;
• Support omnidirectional forklift AGV operation.
It is used to complete the cross-aisle handling of shuttle, pick up and change layers of shuttle, and transport pallets independently when shuttle are separated.
Used to complete the storage, retrieval, tally, inventory and other operations of pallets in racking lanes, and which have automatic charging function.
4. Project Highlights
• Make full use of the workshop space, complete high-density storage, and maximize the cargo spaces;
• The system is highly flexible, and the number of shuttles can be increased or decreased according to customer traffic requirements to maximize efficiency;
• Support the operation of multiple shuttles on the same floor;
• The shuttle mover is powered by trolley line, and the system is stable; the shuttle is powered by super capacitor, which can realize 24-hour uninterrupted operation