1. Project overview
TCL China Star Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen TCL China Star Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of TCL Group.
Its optoelectronic module integrated intelligent manufacturing industrial base was established on October 8, 2016. The project is located in Zhongkai High-tech Zone, with a total investment of 12.9 billion yuan and an area of 1.31 million square meters. The project includes two sub-projects of CSOT high-generation module and TCL multimedia intelligent display terminal. After the project is put into production, the integrated production of CSOT module and multimedia LCD TV can be realized.
The ever-increasing storage volume and shipment volume are a major problem that enterprises need to solve urgently, and the use of automated warehouses has become the main solution they consider. However, efficient access to large-size LCD panels has become a major problem for the successful implementation of the project.
2. Difficulties of LCD panel storage
- Avoid vibration: The LCD screen is very fragile, so be careful to avoid strong shock and vibration, let alone put pressure on the LCD screen or collide or squeeze on the back cover of the LCD screen.
- The storage environment needs to be kept dry and moisture-proof: if the carton is damp, the compression resistance will be greatly reduced. If the humidity is too high, condensation may occur inside, resulting in leakage and short circuit, and in serious cases, the display will be burned.
In order to solve the problem of efficient access to its high-throughput, large-size and fragile LCD modules, ROBOTECH Automation Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. (abbreviation: ROBOTECH) built three pallet warehouses for it.
Project environmental conditions:
|Project’s venue||Huizhou project site|
|Operating hours||Production time||24 hours/day|
|Delivery time||20 hours/day|
|Annual working days||365 days|
|The working environment of the equipment||Equipment operating humidity||6℃~+45℃|
|Temperature change rate||≤±0.56℃/min ; ≤±10℃/h|
|Relative humidity change rate||≤±10%/h|
|Site type||Seismic grade:The seismic fortification intensity is 7 degrees, and the design basic seismic acceleration value is 0.10g|
|Storage name Main||LCD display, packaging material|
|Storage material properties||Glass, plastic|
|Storage material packaging||Carton|
|Pallet packaging form||Manually stack the boxes of goods on the pallet and tie them tightly with wires|
- M1: 9 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems & 1500x1200mm & weight of 1 ton & 70p/h
- M2: 14 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems & 1750x1200mm & weight of 1.3 tons & 64p/h
- M3: 7 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems & 2300x1550mm & weight of 2.2 tons & 66p/h
The details of the scheme are as follows:
The M1 pallet warehouse is equipped with 9 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems, which are used to store LCD screens and packaging materials with a size of 1500x1200mm and a weight of 1 ton, and a single cycle can reach 70p/h.
The M2 pallet warehouse is equipped with 14 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems, which are used to store LCD screens and packaging materials with a size of 1750x1200mm and a weight of 1.3 tons, and a single cycle can reach 64p/h.
The M3 pallet warehouse is equipped with 7 single-deep double-column stacker crane systems, which are used to store LCD screens and packaging materials with a size of 2300x1550mm and a weight of 2.2 tons, and a single cycle can reach 66p/h.
Automated Finished Warehouse (ASRS) is managed and controlled by the warehouse control system WMS/WCS. Reduce cycle times with a holistic, operational order fulfillment and facility lifecycle management design that delivers intelligent adaptability, reliability, efficiency, and speed.
4. Introduction of main technology and equipment
- Equipped with a 22-meter-high double-column pallet stacker crane to improve running stability;
- Adopt dual-drive control to ensure smooth start and stop of equipment, perfect care of fragile products;
- 200m/min high-speed operation to meet high throughput requirements;
- Strictly control all stages of design, production, installation and commissioning. The equipment runs smoothly at high speed, and adopts a series of anti-sway technologies. When the high-speed stops, the stacker crane does not swing, which ensures the efficiency and the safety of the goods.
In this project, the ROBOTECH Panther series double-column stacker crane is used to handle pallet materials, which is suitable for pallet storage systems with a height of 25m and below 1500kg.
WMS/WCS is the control core of the standby execution layer.
Main highlights of the project
- To meet its production rhythm, to ensure 24-hour uninterrupted operation
- There are many types of materials, and the material volume is large
- Adopt dual-drive control to ensure smooth start and stop of equipment, perfect care of fragile products
- Using a series of anti-sway technologies, the stacker crane does not swing when it stops at high speed, which ensures the efficiency and the safety of the goods.
Project running effect
- The logistics system is closely integrated with the production process and has high reliability
- Highly automated, maximized storage
- Open system interface, compatible with various business systems such as MES\ERP
- Ergonomic workstation for increased operator safety and comfort
- Improve accuracy and traceability to help reduce shipping costs
- Modular design to meet future expansion needs
“Through the warehouse solution, the storage density has been greatly improved, and the need for uninterrupted, uninterrupted intelligent manufacturing has been fulfilled.”
NanJing Inform Storage Equipment (Group) Co.,Ltd
Mobile phone: +86 13851666948
Address: No. 470, Yinhua Street, Jiangning District,Nanjing Ctiy,China 211102
Post time: Jun-14-2022